Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Manitowoc, WI

Here we are in Manitowoc, Wisconsin... a name I still can't pronounce. We had two shows today at the a beautiful and most huuuge theater I've ever seen in Green Bay. It had two humongous balconies and a gigantic orchestra. Really stunning:




It was so nice to perform in a house larger than a Broadway house! I was really exhilirated!

Our signed wall in the theater at University of Wisconsin; Green Bay:


When we were all done with the shows and loading out, we drove southeast to where we are now in Matnitowoc. We're staying at an Econolodge and I am so glad to be in a bed right now. So tired. I ordered in some Jimmy John's- which is a fantastic sandwich place in the midwest. Ooh- last night we did free laundry and worked out in the gym at the Candlewood Inn in Green Bay! It was great to have all of those amenities (minus pool/hot tub), but today I am slightly sore from working out. Odd because I have felt like I've been working out while building this set every day... apparently our building and break down is not much of a workout then, 'cause I was totally not in shape to do everything I would have liked to do.

I'm going to California in TEN DAYS! My Dad just booked me a flight home for 3 nights for the sake of just getting a break for a while. Should definitely be nice! :)

I have got to get to bed now. Bonne nuit <3

No comments:

Post a Comment