Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Lexington, KY

We are in Kentucky! Once we got here, we were all starving and went next door to a Bob Evans, where I had some late-in-the-day breakfast. Following that, all the girls went wandering a shopping center known as Hamburg Pavillion. We wandered some clothing stores and then read magazines in Barnes and Noble. Tonight, Larissa, Alesia, and I also went to see "The Princess and the Frog!" It was soo wonderful! I literally sat on the edge of my seat the entire movie and was reminded of the joy I felt when watching Beauty and the Beast and The Little Mermaid. Randy Newman did a great job writing songs for the movie and it was a great story and pretty to watch! We need more films like this coming from Disney. After the movie we went to dinner at bd Mangolian Grill, a sort of Stir Crazy (for Jersey folk)- a place where you pick your veggies, protein, and sauce, and they grill it right in front of you. Sort of like Hibachi but not as funny nor intimate. However, it was delicious, not expensive, and quick. The one downfall is that Wednesday night is apparently the night for all young-ish aged people to come out to this restaurant/bar to have drinks, smoke, yell, and most of all Karaoke. Let me tell you... the smoking was the least of my worries. Karaoke was painful to listen to and definitely the wonky part of this cute joint.

Anyways, I'm beat! We have a 7:45 a.m. call tomorrow.

Peace, Love, and Bliss

No comments:

Post a Comment