Friday, March 5, 2010

Manitowoc -> Crystal Lake, IL

I'm here now in Crystal Lake, Illinois- about an hour north of Chicago, I think. We drove from Manitowoc to here about two days ago. We had a two show day today and leave the set up for tomorrow's afternoon show, which is lovely :)

Me in the GINORMOUS house from the other day in Greenbay:



Me in Manitowoc on the water (photo taken by Larissa):



This is Manitowoc's theater (a little Mexican or Italian themed with a starry sky):
:

Oh, in Manitowoc's vaudeville theater, Debbie Reynold's played there!



We've been staying at a really cute hotel here in Crystal Lake, and there's a hot tub and pool that Larissa, my roommate here, and I have been at each day (in fact, twice today). We also saw Alice in Wonderland this evening!! It was awesome!! I reallyy liked it! It didn't need to be in 3D, though, because most of it was not really popping or in need.

Tomorrow we head to Joliet, where I will be getting a single for a night :) and then the following day we have a day off!! We'll be going into Chicago and I'll be seeing my friend, Becky (it's been far too long since I've seen her).

So long for now... off to watch this sensational wedding/competition show on TLC (of course)

peace, love, and chocolate (which I've eaten a lot of today)

No comments:

Post a Comment