Sunday, February 7, 2010

Update

It's been a few days...

I've been sick... still am sick, in fact. I think it's a throat infection :/ gross.

We've been in NYC- I've been staying with the beautiful and talented, and dear friend of mine, Elaine, in midtown. We performed in Queens in the same theater that I saw Mandy Patinkins in concert 2 years ago. We also had two days at Papermill Playhouse out in NJ- so many famous actors made brilliant performances on that stage! It was a beautiful space, and the crew was incredible :)

We were supposed to be in Virginia right now, but because of the snow storm, today and tomorrow's shows got cancelled and we're still in the city. It's been an extra day off- beautiful. It's been nice to have the time off when I'm sick. Pure luck.

And so we're leaving tomorrow in the late afternoon for Maryland for a Tuesday morning show.

Another video of backstage antics:

No comments:

Post a Comment