Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Papermill/Sick/Dessert

This is the beautiful and famous Papermill Theater:




Bethany:


Me/Sick:




This delicious vegan brownie made me feel much better this weekend:


I went out to the East Village and had a beautiful nostalgic night with Kate Morris and Rikki Korkowicz the other night... I was reminded of the creative minds that live in this city, and of the delicious treats and hidden gems within New York. It was just lovely to see all of these wildly beautifully dressed Lower East Siders and East Villagers prancing around... I wanna be one of them... pronto. I definitely would like to live in that area when I get back to New York. It just breathes a sort of excitement into my life that is missing when I'm in Washington Heights. The next place I live in NYC, I plan for it to be a place I really want to call home. It needs to be a place where I feel serene walking back to in the evening, and a place I can people watch joyfully. The Heights didn't offer that to me this time around. The apartment I was in was absolutely beauteous and very fulfilling, but the neighborhood did not support that. I plan to be back in the Fall and will then definitely seek a harmonious living situation.

Now I am in the UES staying with lovely family friends.. It's blizzarding. More shows have been cancelled, and we've had off since Saturday. It's been very relaxing. I've basically been at a few auditions (one that went awful yesterday- I forgot my lyrics! It was definitely one of the if not the worst audition I've given. But, I guess that happens).

Yesterday, I celebrated Jennifer's birthday with her, David, and Kendall- a last minute shindig that randomly occurred. And now I am here:


And I have nothing to do at the moment but indulge in being lazy and lounging around... which is very strange to me. I'm a huge go-getter and really like to be busy. I prefer there never to be a dull moment and I pretty much go crazy when I get this bored... Here's hoping for a fulfilling day somehow.

peace and love.
*What you don't have you don't need it now
What you don't know you can feel it somehow
What you don't have you don't need it now
Don't need it now
It's a beautiful day

No comments:

Post a Comment