Monday, January 25, 2010

First Performance

We had our final dress rehearsal yesterday. Our magical director, Tracy, gave us a bunch of great goodies for the road, as well as words of wisdom. Molly, another lovely person from the office came down and told us a bunch of horrifying stories, as well as some really inspiring ones. And, then we broke the set and loaded it into the van (which came late).

This morning our call is at 6:30 A.M. So I am up and about. I already ate a piece of toast with nutella, and wishing I had cheese in my apartment. Ah well... I woke up to the Kaballah email below. I receive daily emails that are inspiring or give me an intention or goal for the day. I find it really fun to remember it throughout the day, or to start off the day with a smile:

Monday, January 25, 2010

Many people seek to relive the excitement of the past, instead of renewing the mystery of the moment. They compare their life now to what it once was.

Hello, you are alive now! This is the most important, potentially exciting moment of your life.

Today, be open to the joy and excitement life wants you to experience. Now, right now, this moment.



I am totally ready to be open to the joy and excitement life wants me to experience... right now! Even though it's not yet 6 a.m.
I'm excited to be embarking on what is pretty much a paid trip throughout the country while performing(!), and for kids, some who have never seen live theater before!

Our first performance is in a school in Staten Island at 10 or so this morning. Fortunately, that means that I'll be home by the afternoon and then able to do my laundry! And then, I plan to sleep. Because we have to repeat the exact same thing tomorrow.

Wish me luck! First performance, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment