Monday, January 4, 2010

Bunny Beginning

Like a bunny, I digest lots of green vegetables. Unlike a bunny, I am allergic to raw carrots.

I was recently cast in a production of "Max and Ruby," a Theatreworks tour- children's musical theater to be precise. I jump through the bunny hole on January 11th, when we start rehearsal in New York City, where I've resided now for 4 1/2 years. Then I journey through the United States with six currently strangers/ my soon-to-be cast starting January 25th, and I will be chronicling my journey via this, my Bunny Blog (the name courtesy of my mom).

Currently, I am in the pre-rehearsal/post college-graduation stage- I finished my BFA in Musical Theater and BA in Communications a few weeks ago, the holidays have just ended, and I am out on the West coast at my parent's house in Southern California. I have just digested food beyond my wildest dreams the past few weeks at home and I am ready and stoked to endeavor across the country in the coming months. Who wouldn't want to graduate university and travel the country?

Follow this blog to see how this 22-year-old curly/wavy-haired, red-headed, peace-loving vegetarian manages to survive amidst traveling the country the next few months! (Hopefully, by the end of this there will be a plan for summer travels abroad, as well)

No comments:

Post a Comment