Friday, January 8, 2010

Back to the Big Apple

I flew in yesterday and I am back in my Washington Heights apartment through the end of the month.

I signed my contract today and then headed to Actors Equity to join. It was really exciting- filled out some paperwork and had a lovely chat with one of their employees who handles new members. In a few short weeks I will officially be a proud member of Equity! I'm definitely stoked about that- and can't wait to use all the perks that go with it.

Other than that, today was lovely- not as cold as I heard it would be, not that it was warm. But, I was very efficient today and got a lot done, and had time to grab hot chocolate with a friend. On the subway ride home the subway conductor was really awesome, too- very joyous and fun with her announcements.

Rehearsal starts Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment