Friday, March 30, 2012

WeHo

So, I've moved into LA. West Hollywood~ Beverly Grove to be precise.
I moved in almost a month ago! And I'm living with a friend from high school, Sarah. Things are going great. I got a job within my first few days here, and then got offered a better one and took that... so I'm waitressing at a cool place downtown where there are awesome shows in our back speakeasy cabaret room. And some celebs come hang out for dinner or do shows there... I also perform on Thursday nights at the Open Mic.

Other than that, I'm organizing my reel. I need another 2 actors to make it complete, and then I'm filming it in the coming weeks.
I'm looking for a second part-time job to make a bit extra money, as well.

I don't have anything funny to really write about right now, so I'm just gonna let this post be. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment