Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Boy oh boy, it's been too long.

I'm living in Orange County... soon to be LA. And, I'm working as an assistant teacher as a school for the time-being. I've been substituting, but basically replaced a teacher who's been out on an injury since the beginning of the school year and continuing through the end of the holidays.
It's been great- amazing people, amazing kids, making a tad bit of money, and leading me to think that I should get a teaching credential. I'm getting lots of sweet compliments that I'm great with kids and all of that stuff, which I won't bore you about reading, but I figure I could get an official document that would allow me to work anywhere in California doing this... in case.

However, come January, I intend to be in LA auditioning, meeting people, enjoying my 20's which the earlier part is soon coming to an end(!!!!)

I'll be turning 24 in just a couple of weeks... I'm stressed over it.
I've even fainted! Completely unrelated and random- Saturday night. Weird situation... But, come on! I mean, it's happening so quickly! I wish I could go back to the age of 6 or 7 where I was singing and dancing around the house, took piano and dance lessons, watched Beauty and the Beast and The Little Mermaid on repeat, and played Peter Pan with my brother and our friends.

I guess there are perks to growing up and advantages to be independent, but it's depressing to think about too long...

I'm optimistic, however, that things will fall where they should.

Also, I read a friend's facebook status today that I found very whimsical and lovely:
"You've got to get up every morning with a smile on your face
and show the world all the love in your heart ♥"

I noticed later that it's a Carole King song, Beautiful. And, indeed it is.


Peace, love, smiles,
Tal

No comments:

Post a Comment