Thursday, December 23, 2010

What else?

I've been a fairly good vegan as of late. I've been making some really exciting dishes at home, and have found some unbelievable places around NYC. And thus, I will be starting a new blog soon entitled The Cheapskate Vegan Cook (link to be provided soon).

I constantly take photos of my food and post them on facebook. It's time that my facebook friends are not forced into seeing everything I make. And, I think the world needs a person to show them a cheap, quick, and easy way to make vegan food. I keep finding all these amazing looking recipes with faar too many ingredients. They'll just cost soo much money to make! So, I'm gonna start writing out a price list of different items I buy and what I do with them for the cheapskate vegan cook, like me! :)

In the meanwhile, work continues. I came in today, on my day off(!), to cover for my boss for 4 hours. And then I have all of these fun things to do with the rest of my day! I'm meeting Erica for lunch at what I'm sure will be a new favorite vegan spot, V-Note, in the UWS. Then, I'm reorganizing a bunch of stuff, working on some music, maybe seeing a movie, and cooking dinner with another friend... tomorrow it's back to the real grind- work from Friday through Sunday :/

And, oh-so-soon I'll be in California on vacation!! Two weeks in warmth and sunlight and a weekend in Vegas with my best friend, Lisa!! I can't even wait!!!

For now I'll continue to peruse websites whilst at work and play some Sudoku.

peace, love, serenity,
Tal

No comments:

Post a Comment